The latest enhancement to the PowerFlex® 6000T drive now accepts up to 13.8 kV primary voltage, nearly twice the input voltage, in a footprint that is only 2310…3010 mm (7.58…9.87 feet) wide. The drive can be applied to 3…4.16 kV applications with high voltage input built in. Plus, high-voltage feeds can be directly connected to the drive from the main distribution line without additional step-down transformer or substation equipment, reducing costs.
The compact A-Frame design is ideal for new and retrofit industrial applications in IEC markets where industrial space is a premium – specifically for high-voltage primary installations.
The PowerFlex 6000T drive features TotalFORCE® technology. With real-time operational intelligence, this smart industrial control system:
- Monitors system performance
- Delivers faster commissioning with adaptive control
- Saves energy with economizer mode
- Reduces downtime and repair costs with predictive maintenance alerts
- Makes it easy to start up and troubleshoot all drives on the common control platform
For more information, visit your local Rockwell Automation sales representative or download procurement specifications.