Bihl + Wiedemann Safety Solution for AGVs – Versatile, Cost-Effective, Safe Communication with Each Other
Let us help you implement your individual automated guided vehicle (AGV) system cost-effectively.
Do you have unique requirements for your automated guided vehicle (AGV)? With our wide range of standard and safety technologies, we can implement your requirements quickly and easily. Our customized safety solution not only includes many safety criteria such as the integration of safety laser scanners, Emergency STOP buttons or the safe evaluation of positions and speeds. It also offers solutions for orientation, signaling and drive technology as well as support for AGV control. This enables all AGVs, for example, to be switched off centrally by a safe emergency stop signal – very easily via LAN, Wi-Fi, 5G and much more.
The most important AGV-relevant safety functions – such as the integration of safety laser scanners, E-stop buttons, or the safe evaluation of positions and speeds – can be realized very easily with the safety technology from Bihl+Wiedemann. Moreover, this solution also offers many different building blocks for other non-safety-related functions, such as signaling, drive control, and even support for AGV control.
Automated guided vehicles according to your requirements
Talk with us about your AGV requirements. We will be happy to work with you to find the right solution for you. We offer many standard and safety functions. For use in an AGV, we optimize the housing according to your individual requirements.
Advantages of our AGV Solution
- Extensive safety modular system: We put together an optimum solution for your AGV from a wide range of safety technologies, e.g. for connecting a SICK safety laser scanner or for the safe evaluation of positions and speeds.
- Many additional functions: The solution also offers building blocks for signaling, drive control and even support for AGV control.
- Fieldbus-independent communication: Safe data exchange e.g. via PROFIsafe, CIP Safety, Safety over EtherCAT, openSAFETY, Safe Link and ASi. Communication is possible via PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT and CANopen.
- Optimized design: We optimize the housing according to your individual requirements for use in an automated guided vehicle.
- Safe Link: Cost-effective, safe data exchange between up to 31 AGV transport systems via Ethernet or WLAN; central emergency stop for installations, halls, and groups.